Deliviant Forum/RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliviant Forum/RPG

A place where all amateurs to professional story/rpg makers come to! It is totally free and joining is simple!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements! Must read!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Announcements! Must read! Empty
PostSubject: Announcements! Must read!   Announcements! Must read! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:30 pm

If you have AANY concerns about our website, please do contact me or the other admins. We will be honored to help you at our will. Don't worry, we don't bite. (much) Kidding! Razz

Anyways, we just want our newcomers and previous users to enjoy this site as much as possible!
(p.s) there is nothing we can do about changing the size of the font on the index it's.. stuck lmao) xD

But if you have any ideas on how we can improve the site, do tell! :3

AND.........
If you'd like to join any particular group or would like one made (must have something to do with this site!) PM me and I will handle it. If I think it's not for the site then we won't use it but if it's good. Then by-golly we'll use it!

Don't forget now! Tell us things you'd like to have on the calender meaning like birthdays r holidays you absolutely love!

And most importantly...
Do tell others about us! We'd appreciate if more people came on here and experienced the pwness of Deliviantforum/RPG (between you and me, I'd be tickled) but please do spread the word! If you don't want to it's totally understandable!

If you have any questions..feel free to PM us or go to the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) Center to see if your questions are provided! We will soon add more to the list as time goes on!

And so very sorry about the character list! The site just won't cooperate well with it so we can't get it. (Aww I now right?)
Good news! I got the character sheet on! But.. I made my own. Wink so sneaky I am. Anyways if you are roleplaying you must make one so that users may understand your character and make it easier to picture this and what not.

If I forgot anything I will edit!
I will try to update announcements every so often.

See you soon my fellow deliviants!!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new news!)
Back to top Go down
https://deliviantforum-rpg.rpg-board.net

Announcements! Must read!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deliviant Forum/RPG :: Announcements! :: Questions and Assistance!-
Jump to: